Stop Attacks from Becoming Breaches
Expose advanced attacks in real time and quickly mitigate their impacts
- Detect file-less and memory attacks including PowerShell exploits.
- Capture and play back endpoint activity for continuous visibility and response.
- Extend EDR to roaming users, and to macOS and Linux devices.
- Correlate incursions across endpoint, network, and email control points.
Simplify Investigations and Threat Containment
Detect and expose stealthy attacks with Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Endpoint—no new agent required
- Apply machine learning and behavioral analytics to detect and expose suspicious activity, and prioritize incidents.
- Automatically identify and create incidents for suspicious scripts and memory exploits
- Preempt attacks using Dynamic Adversary Intelligence
- Use real-time queries to directly communicate with the Symantec Endpoint Protection agent.
Resolve, Remediate, and Restore Devices in Minutes
Contain and respond to threats more precisely with ATP: Endpoint
- Investigate and contain suspicious events using advanced sandboxing, blacklisting, and quarantine.
- Gain visibility into attack history with continuous recording of activity and retrieve endpoint process dumps.
- Hunt for threats by searching for indicators of compromise across all endpoints in real time.
- Seal off potentially compromised endpoints during investigation with endpoint isolation.
- Delete malicious files and associated artifacts on all impacted endpoints.
Inside the Perimeter or on the Road—Seamless Security
Extend EDR to roaming users, and macOS and Linux devices with Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response Cloud
- Gain in-depth endpoint visibility, and enable automated threat hunting and breach response.
- Find adversaries hiding in plain sight by detecting non-normal user, memory, and network patterns.
- See into endpoints with point-in-time scans and forensics that reveal lateral movement, privilege escalation, and data exfiltration.
- Utilize prebuilt playbook rules and task automation, baked in by skilled incident investigators.
Integrate with your Current Stack for Less Complexity
Use prebuilt apps for popular SIEM, security orchestration, and ticketing solutions
- Easily extend ticketing, orchestration, and service automation workflows into existing processes with ServiceNow and Phantom apps.
- Visualize EDR data alongside other security information using prebuilt SIEM apps for Splunk and IBM QRadar.
- Use public APIs to smoothly integrate EDR with other security products.