All-in-one applications and network security testing platform
®Validate the security posture of your networks with real applications and a complete range of threat vectors.
PROBLEM: REAL-TIME CHALLENGES FOR REAL-WORLD TESTING
These days, organizations rely on a wide variety of security solutions to protect their networks from cyber-attacks and traffic anomalies. But the more tools deployed, the more complex a security infrastructure becomes. The result: a hodgepodge of security solutions that are tough to verify and challenging to scale. Worse yet, these complex system interactions pose a serious risk to security performance and network resiliency.
SOLUTION: AN EASY-TO-USE TESTING ECOSYSTEM FOR MODERN NETWORK NEEDS
Today’s businesses require an application and security test solution that can verify the stability, accuracy, and quality of networks and network devices.
Enter BreakingPoint®. By simulating real-world legitimate traffic, distributed denial of service (DDoS), exploits, malware, and fuzzing, BreakingPoint validates an organization’s security infrastructure, reduces the risk of network degradation by almost 80%, and increases attack readiness by nearly 70%. And with our new TrafficREWIND solution, you’ll get even more realistic and high-fidelity validation by adding production network insight into BreakingPoint test traffic configurations.
How might a particular configuration or security setup withstand a cyber-attack? BreakingPoint addresses that by simulating both good and bad traffic to validate and optimize networks under the most realistic conditions. Security infrastructures can also be verified at high-scale, ensuring ease of use, greater agility, and speedy network testing.
- Simulates more than 300 real-world application protocols
- Allows for customization and manipulation of any protocol, including raw data
- Generates a mix of protocols at high speed with realistic protocol weight
- Supports more than 37,000 attacks and malwares
- Delivers all Real-World Traffic™ simultaneously from a single port, including legitimate traffic, DDoS, and malware
- Bi-monthly Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription updates ensure you’re are current with the latest applications and threats
- Combined with the CloudStorm™ platform, BreakingPoint reaches a staggering performance with a fully-populated chassis—2.4 Tbps / 1.44 billion sessions and 42 million connections per second—to emulate enterprise-wide networks to continent-scale mobile carrier networks