Blancco Drive Eraser – Hard Drive Erasure Software
Secure Data Erasure for HDDs/SSDs in PC Desktop Computers, Laptops and Servers
Through our patented SSD erasure process, organizations now have a secure method to erase data on storage devices – regardless of underlying technology – in a cost-effective, secure and eco-friendly manner. Ensure your sensitive data has been permanently erased from your IT assets with the most certified disk erasure software solution on the market, with a 100% tamper-proof report.
Key Benefits of Blancco’s Disk Erasure Software:
- Patented solid state drive (SSD) erasure (Patent No. 9286231)
- Erases data permanently from multiple HDDs/SSDs simultaneously
- Automates the hard drive erasure process to remove BIOS freeze locks
- Local and remote deployment
- RAID dismantling and pass through
- Identifies false positives during internal data erasure processes
- Provides digitally signed certificate of proof of secure erasure for auditing
- Compliant with state, federal and international data privacy regulations and guidelines, including ISO 27001 and ISO 27040
The Only Patented SSD Data Erasure
Guarantee your data has been erased from any drives, including complex SSDs in desktop/laptop computers, servers and storage environments with the most certified and patented data erasure solution (Patent No. 9286231). Blancco Drive Eraser is acknowledged by DIPCOG for being suitable for secure erasure of SSD media.
The Most Certified Data Erasure Software Available
As the de facto standard in data erasure, Blancco provides thousands of organizations with an absolute line of defense against costly security breaches, as well as verification of regulatory compliance through a 100% tamper-proof audit trail. Our data erasure software have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 18 governing bodies around the world, and erases to U.S. Department of Defense (Standard 5220.22-M) and 21 other standards, to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements. No other security firm can boast this level of compliance with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories.